Pristine Dental Solutions has truly gone paperless through the implementation of electronic medical records. Your patient records, including x-rays, are digitized and stored on secure HIPAA compliant file servers with remote site backup. The system instantly pieces together all of the relevant facts about your treatment and medical history to ensure that no detail is overlooked when you come for care.Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
We use digital x-rays, which produces less radiation than traditional x-rays and it enables us to instantly display huge bright images of your teeth on an oversized wall mounted monitor so that you can also view them. Intraoral camera has been implemented showing a vivid live view of your mouth as "a picture is worth a thousand words."
Patient Edu-tainment Systemg
Bored during the Zoom Whitening Procedure? We'll pull up a movie from your favorite website on the chair-side. We offer patient education, television entertainment, and the option to listen to your favorite music on Spotify to make the time "zoom by".
We take in consideration the challenging work schedule that people have, thus we offer evening appointment hours.